Traffic exchange is a service where you can easily exchange the website hits. You can visit other people’s website, and other members of the exchange network will visit yours. We have grouped some of the top Best Traffic Exchange Sites for you that are worth checking out.
Basically, the traffic exchange websites are of two types: first is the manual traffic exchange where you will have to click on the sites to visit manually. Whereas some of them are auto surf websites where you just have to click on the main page, sit back and relax. We will be checking out the best traffic exchange sites — auto surf as well as manual.
Some terms and features to look at
Auto surf: Here, you will just have to open the traffic exchange website once, and it will automatically visit all the sites available.
Manual: Here, you will have to click on each website manually and see the website.
Exchange ratio: You might see the ratio as 1:1 or 2:1. The ratio is for the exchange websites and the points you have earned. In other words, for a 1:1 ratio, you get 1 point for each website you visit. Whereas for the 2:1, you will have to visit two websites in order to get 1 point. The points may differ from website to website, but here we have taken that 1 point is equal to 1 visit. Therefore, you should choose the website that has a 1:1 exchange ratio.
White label: Here, the visits are anonymous. You can add Google or other social media. Google analytics will show the traffic is coming from that particular website, and no one will know you are using the traffic exchange system.
Things to consider
There are several things that you need to consider while you are using any of the best traffic exchange websites, here are few of them
- Your Adsense or other accounts might get blocked, or you might lose the account. You should be careful about that.
- Most of the people who will visit your website have totally no interest in buying from you. They are only visiting your website so that they would get the visitors in return
- The auto surf traffic totally worthless as most of the people will run some software in the background or open the tab and keep it to earn traffic. They won’t buy anything from you.
- Even if you manage to set the categories, you will still get half of the people who are not all interested in your product or service.
- The bounce rate of your website might increase a lot. As none of the visitors who will visit your website will open any other page other than which you have added.
- Moreover, last but not least, there is a chance that if Google finds out that you are using any of such methods to earn the traffic. They might penalize your website or completely deindex your website. You can’t control it. It is totally up to Google what they want to do if they found out.
Should you use the best traffic exchange sites?
Now, you might be thinking if there are these many disadvantages, there might be some of the advantages too. Yes, there are.
- You will get a huge amount of traffic
- Some of the people might know you by the brand if you go with the manual option.
- It is good for SEO and will increase the overall credibility of the website.
- Also, if you go with the social exchange, you might earn some social shares. This will help you a lot in bringing your website up in the search engines.
- You can refer people and earn free credits.
- Moreover, you can even sell traffic if you want, as many people are looking for easy traffic. (Applies only for the white labels traffic exchanges)
So, it is totally up to you for which purpose you want to use. For the new websites which don’t have traffic and also none of the ads are published on the website. You can use these to gain some popularity at first. Later on, you can go with the genuine ways to find some of the websites.
Now, let’s come to the top-list where you can find some of the handpicked traffic exchange websites for you. You can register on more than one of them to get more traffic and views.
The #1 Best Traffic Exchange Sites with manual surfing is Easyhits4u. They have a 20 seconds 1:1 timer for all the free websites. In other words, you will have to check a website for 20 seconds to earn the points. You can add 15 links in a free membership where you will get traffic as per the points you have spent.
If you want less timer and more points, you will have to upgrade to a paid version of the website. The premium version starts from $7.95 per month. You will get some discount if you go with the 3, 6 or 12 months payment. This is one of the best manual traffic exchange sites.
2. 10k hits
Are you looking for the best traffic exchange websites for selling traffic? For you people, 10khits is one of the best traffic exchange sites that you can register. The only reason why this is the best is that you can hide the traffic source. In other words, you can show that the traffic is coming from Google or any of the social media site.
Therefore, if you are selling traffic, you should take a look at this website. They have a free plan, whereas the paid plan starts at $10 a month. You can choose according to your requirements. They have great support, and also there are many articles available on SEO that you can utilize.
You probably might be still wondering why hasn’t the best auto traffic exchange sites yet popped up, right? Well, here it is. Hitleap is an auto surf best traffic exchange site; it means you don’t have to visit the website again and again. You can keep a tap open and leave your computer and laptop on.
Moreover, you can use the geotargeting features to customize your traffic. The traffic will also be seen on analytic tools such as Google analytics. You can choose from various browsers and have full control of your traffic.
If you are looking for more best traffic exchange sites that have auto surf as their feature, you can choose Otohits. They have auto surfing feature, and the engine is up 24 x 7. You can use the traffic exchange system any time you want and exchange the hits.
Moreover, they have a security feature that only lets the user create one account from one IP address. In this way, you will get unique visitors. Also, they have a dynamic timer ranging from 10 seconds to 600 seconds. Moreover, the best feature that I personally like is the bounce rate optimizer. Here, the visitor will get extra points for clicking on the page.
Rankboostup is another auto surf best traffic exchange sites that you can use. They have a unique user interface with clean, easy to use functions. They have a white-label solution for the people who are selling traffic.
You can add the organic keywords, and it will look like traffic is coming from a particular keyword. Moreover, you can control the duration of each visit. It is one of the perfect solutions if you want to sell the traffic and wants a complete anonymous white label solution.
TrafficG is next in the list of best traffic exchange sites. You can take a look at if you are looking for free visits. As soon as you register on the website, you get certain credits for free. You can use the credits to get views on your website.
Some of the people might not like the user interface of the website as it is the classic and simple theme. However, the features say it all. You can get a 1:1 exchange ratio and you can also buy traffic from them from as low as $7, which is far more affordable than other websites out there.
If you want more quality traffic and want the people to see on which webpage they are clicking on, you should try Hit2hit. It is a manual traffic exchange website that has all the features you needed to get started with the traffic exchange.
Here, you are clicking on the links manually, so it might take a few minutes more to earn the credits and get the traffic. This is the main reason why most of the people auto surf the best traffic exchange system.
StartXchange is another useful exchange system that you can utilize, as they have 2:1 surfing ratio. You can just visit other people websites to earn some credits and use the credits to earn traffic to your website. The website is focused only on the social traffic exchange.
They have ads rotation feature and gives the best traffic exchange ads. You can choose between banners, ads, or any other. The registration is free; however, just like every other traffic exchange, you will have to earn some points to add your website in the exchange system.
If you still haven’t found any of the best traffic exchange software, you can take a look at Hitlink. The site works best for social traffic as well as for branding purposes. Many people are using traffic exchange websites only for branding purposes.
They have a timer where you can select the duration of the time you want.
Moreover, this will help you to increase the Alexa rank. The website also provides the 1:1 exchange ratio with a free account. So, you can give it a try.
next website in our list of the best traffic exchange sites is Trezzers. They don’t have any fancy features but works well. It works on a simple method where you will have to click on other’s website. You will earn some points on each website you visit.
You can redeem that point to get the views on your website. They don’t have more features, but you can use it along with other best traffic exchange sites for CPM. In this way, you can easily get 1000 or more visits per day.
Tips for using the best traffic exchange sites
Although there is not a lot to be said about the traffic exchange sites, still you can utilize these tips.
- There are only a few traffic exchange safe for Adsense. So, make sure you read the terms and conditions properly.
- Make sure you have added the landing page or the home page for the traffic websites. In this way, you might have some chance of people converting to your website.
- You can register on multiple websites to earn more traffic and add more links. The best traffic exchange review is given above. You can select the one that you like the most.
- Most of the people will go with the auto surf websites; it is a good choice to go with.
- If you are one among the people who are thinking, these websites don’t make customers; you are wrong here. There might be some chance of you getting a customer. Therefore, it is nothing wrong in adding the page here.
- Don’t try to use any bot for any of these websites. As they will quickly catch you in no time and they will ban your account. Instead, you can just register on some of the auto surf traffic exchange and keep the taps open.
- Please note that some of the websites will give you more points. It would help if you chose from those websites to get more traffic.
To conclude, these are some of the best traffic exchange sites that you can take a look at. You can register on all of them to get the most traffic to your website. Make sure you have read all the advantages and disadvantages of the websites. If you got any other traffic exchange websites, do comment them below and also tell us which one you are going to use.