Best Blogging tools list for 2020
1. Text Editors or Proof Readers
- Grammarly- Grammarly is a free proofreading tool. You can use it for free; it also has a paid plan. It works on the freemium model. It’s an AI-powered writing assistant. Available as a desktop app, browser extension, MS word add-on. You can also check plagiarism with this tool, but this feature comes with the premium version.
- Hemingway editor- Hemingway is a text editor grammar checker. Its totally free software. You can get it for your browser; however, if you want their desktop app, it has a one-time payment option of $19.99. it is available for windows & mac
- Prowriting aid- It is a grammar checker tool that over a million people use. It can fix style issues, grammar errors, and most of the checks that quality text editors or proofreaders can do. Its free version is also available, and the paid version is cheaper than Grammarly
2. Domain Registrar
- Name cheap- best domain registrar you can get your domain registered at a reasonable price. It also provides Webhosting, VPN, WhoisGuard, SSL certificates; however, its domain registration service is the most popular reason is the best prices.
3. Web Hosting
- Siteground- Hosts over 2 million websites. It has the best plans for beginners in shared WordPress web hosting. Also offers woo-commerce hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated servers
- Bluehost- very popular Webhosting over the internet has some great offers for beginners. It is similar to Siteground the only difference is you need to buy hosting for three years for getting discounted price however with Siteground you can get WordPress shared hosting on discounted price just when you buy for one year. Bluehost also offers dedicated hosting, woo-commerce hosting, VPS hosting, cloud hosting
- also Read :Best CopyScape Alternatives 2020: Free & Paid Tools To check plagiarism
4. Affiliate networks
- Commission junction or CJ Affiliate- It’s an affiliate network with easy approval for new affiliate marketers. Commission junction, which is now CJ affiliate, is the right place where you can find many CPA based affiliate programs.
- Clickbank- It has lots of digital goods and services from different vendors. Which you can promote and make an affiliate commission.
5. Blogging platform
- WordPress- best content management system which powers over 60 million websites over the internet. It is the most powerful CMS on the internet for making websites.
6. Content Idea Generation Tools
- Buzzsumo- you can find the best performing content with the help of this tool. One of the best tool to do content research, content discovery, monitoring & for finding influencers
- Quora- it is a question-answer website that you can use as a content idea generation tool. You can find the question here unanswered and write a post around it. Also, you can find long-tail keywords In the form of questions with the help of this website.
- Blog topic generator- put five different nouns here as input, and it gives back cool blog topic ideas. It’s a free tool
7. WordPress plugin for SEO
- Yoast- number one SEO plugin with this plugin, you can do WordPress SEO. Yoast WordPress plugin has a free as well as premium plan. Free Plugin does most of the things which beginner needs.
- Rankmath- It is another SEO plugin for WordPress; however, it’s a new plugin that is totally free. It is giving all the Yoast premium features for free. This plugin has the potential to take over Yoast plugin in the future. Totally free plugin with no paid plans for now
8. WordPress Theme
- Studiopress- one of the best themes for WordPress. We also use this on our WordPress websites. It has some great features with just a one-time price. You will get theme updates in the coming many years. Some themes have yearly subscription plans, but for Studiopress, you just need to pay once. It’s the most installed paid theme on WordPress CMS.
9. Email Marketing Tool
- Aweber- founded in 1998 its a tool for email marketing. It’s in the market for more than 20 years. You can also try it for free for 30 days then just $19/month
- Mailchimp- email marketing & marketing automation platform Mailchimp was founded in 2001. It has one of the best free programs for email marketing. Best if you are beginners
10. Graphic design tools
- Canva- Founded in 2012, its an online drag and drop graphic design tool with a straightforward user-interface. without being a graphic designer you can design great graphics with this tool. You can use it for any type of graphic like for web, print, logo, etc.
- Stencil- it is similar to canva an online drag and drop graphic design tool it also offer free plans however paid plans are slightly pricey than canva
11. SEO & Keyword research tool
- Ahref- it an excellent SEO tool; this tool can help you with keyword research, competitive analysis, backlink research, rank tracking, web monitoring, content research. This is not a free tool but worth money. They charge for every plan, no free plans; however, you can start a trial for 7 for just $7.
- Ubbersuggest- best for beginners as this is a free tool by SEO expert Neil Patel. There are no paid plans. With this tool, you can do keyword research, check most traffic getting pages of the website, can get content ideas, get backlink data for any site & see keyword suggestions. However, some expert doubts about the accuracy of this free tool and say this tool results are not 100% accurate.
- Semrush. It’s an all in one SEO suite you can use this tool for SEO, social media, market research, PPC campaigns research, social media analysis & site audit. You can use Semrush for free with limited features and ten daily searches, which is good for beginners. You can unlock all the features with paid plans.
12. Productivity tools
- Evernote- it’s a note-taking software available for windows, android, and apple .with the help of Evernote, you can organize, manage tasks or take notes. It has lots of features like you can draw, attach files, record audio or save the web content
- Trello- you can use trello for increasing your productivity. It can help you in team collaboration, task management, project management. You can manage your team, projects with the help of it
- Toggl- another productivity tool that is toggl, which helps in time tracking with the help of this tool, you can track your time with just one click. This tool is available for windows, android, iPhone and as a browser extension
13. Social Management Tool
- Buffer- this tool can help you in managing all your social media accounts. It`s a software application available for ios, web, and android. With the help of buffer from its interface, you can directly post to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & LinkedIn. It also provides analytics for your connected social media accounts.
- Tailwind- it’s a social media scheduling tool that also provides analytics that helps in growing these social media account. It can give the best hashtag suggestion and the best time for posting content
- Hootsuite- somewhat similar to buffer with Hootsuite, you can manage all your social media accounts in one place. It also provides analytics through which you can track the performance of your social media post
14. Free Stock images & graphics
- Pixabay- one of the best sites for downloading copyright-free photos, vector graphics, illustration, and video footage you don’t need to give attribution to creator most of the time. You can also use their stock for commercial purposes without giving attribution.
- Freepik- is a great online graphic resource that you can use for downloading any graphic and image. However, if you are a free user, you need to give attribution to the creator. It has thousands of free resources.
15. Eye-catching Blog Title & idea Generator
- Headline Analyser- A headline analyzer is a free headline analyzer tool. You can write, check, analyze your headlines to make them highly clickable. Which can boost your CTR. This is a tool which can help you create compelling headlines
- Portent idea generator – You can use this tool to generate a content idea for your blog post. You just need to enter keywords to get creative blog post titles
- Upworthy title generator- it’s a free tool that can help in generating viral post titles. It randomly suggests titles from its viral content site.
16. Place to hire professional
- Fiverr- founded in 2010 in Tel Aviv in Israel it’s an online market place from where you can hire freelancers.
- Truelancer- if you are from India and want to hire Indian freelancers only, then it’s the best place to look for. There are lots of Indian freelancers on this platform. The company itself is based in India
- Freelancer- it`s a crowdsourcing market place you can use to hire freelancers from all fields. It has huge number of freelancers working on his platform
Hi, I`m Devanshu, the man behind bloggingdost.com. I love writing about SEO, WordPress, Blogging, Internet Marketing, Make money online.