If you are searching for the best SEO Plugins & Tools For WordPress Website, then you are in the right place. Search engine optimization is one of the most important tasks if you want to grow your website’s traffic exponentially. Through search engine optimation, you can rank higher in the search engine result page; additionally, SEO is the most consistent traffic source for any site. Therefore you should never ignore SEO or take it lightly.
Best SEO plugins for wordpress site 2020
1. Yoast SEO plugin
One of the best and most used SEO plugin for WordPress with this plugin; you can optimize your website for search engines. Trusted by millions of websites, you can add titles and descriptions in your pages and post with this plugin.
It can also generate an XML sitemap for your website. You can also edit robot.txt file with Yoast plugin
This plugin can help in on-page SEO, SEO redirects, index/no-index settings for search engines
- Readability analysis
- One focus keyword
- Snippet preview to check how the page will look in the search result
- Customer care support ( Premium feature)
- Local SEO, Woo-commerce, Video SEO, Yoast News SEO ( Premium Feature)
- Social preview ( premium feature)
- Auto internal link suggestion tool ( premium feature)
Price- free and paid version available, paid version cost-$89 for one year
also read Best Blogging tools list for 2020
2. Rank math
It’s another SEO plugin that is similar to the Yoast SEO plugin. This plugin is by Mythemeshop. This is a totally free plugin with no hidden charges right now. It has an easy setup wizard, which helps in configuring rank math plugin perfectly. There are many more premium features of the Yoast plugin, which you can get free in the Rankmath plugin. You can optimize your article for up to 5 keywords with this plugin. Rich snippets or schema markups are also inbuilt, no need to install a separate plugin for schema markup.
This plugin also integrates Google search console within the WordPress dashboard. You can also perform SEO audit and track keyword rankings of your website with this plugin. It can suggest other posts from your site for internal linking.
- Simple setup wizard
- Auto canonical URLs
- User-friendly interface
- One-click import from popular plugins like Yoast, all in one SEO
- Auto link suggestion
- Five keyword optimization
- Integrated Google search console
- Google knowledge graph
- Automatic image SEO
- Track keyword ranking
- 24×7 support
It a powerful plugin similar to Yoast and rank math. You can do similar things with this plugin. However, it not free like the Rankmath plugin
- Quick installation wizard
- HTML, XML,image, video,news,author sitemaps
- Google analytics integration
- Broken links & 404 monitoring
- Import & export available for other SEO plugins
- No ads in free version
- All type of redirections
- Woocommerce support
- Meta customization- title, meta description, twitter cards & open graph
Price- free and paid version available, paid version cost-$39 for unlimited sites with one year of update
Squirrely SEO is a search engine optimization plugin. It can see each page the same way as the Google algorithm sees them. Squirrely is powered by advanced cloud servers and data analysis provided by popular SEO tools like Alexa, majestic, Semrush, Moz, Content look, Google analytics. Additionally, it has its own crawlers that crawl web pages regularly.
Squirly SEO takes into consideration over 54 ranking factors while analyzing the page similar to google algorithm. It provides oversite features like – focus pages, bulk SEO, SEO audit & SEO issues scanner.
Through bulk SEO tool, you can edit title, description twitter & Facebook preview.
It has free as well as a premium version
- Quick and user-friendly installation
- Focus pages that assist to rank better in search engines
- Site audits report that shows technical SEO issues & recommended fixes
- Keyword research
- Rank tracking & reports
- Bulk SEO
- Customize open graph
- XML sitemap generator
- Seo snippet tool
- Duplicate removal tool
- JSON-ID semantic SEO
Price- $29.99 month/ free version also available
5. All in one SEO pack
Launched in 2007, it is the most downloaded WordPress SEO plugin till now. This plugin has Over 60000000 downloads till now. AIO SEO is an open-source plugin, and it is free to download. This plugin also has a pro version that costs $ 57 for a year.
- XML sitemap & image sitemap for search engine
- Auto canonical URL
- RSS sitemap
- Schema markup
- Auto pings search engines on updates or new post
- Generates meta tags automatically
- Support for woo commerce( premium )
- Video SEO module ( premium )
- Premium support in forums ( premium )
- Google Analytics tracking ( premium )
- SEO & SEO meta for tags and custom taxonomies ( premium )
6. All in one schema rich snippet
This is not an SEO plugin like Yoast, Rankmath or AIO SEO; however, this plugin can help in improving CTR of your post in search engine result page. Good CTR is one of the ranking factors that Google considers while ranking any post in SERP. This plugin can make simple looking snippets into a rich snippet, which can attract the user to click.
If you want to know more about rich snippet, you can read this article from Wpscema
- Helps in ranking higher in the search engine by improving CTR
- Gives search engine exact knowledge about what to display in search result snippet
- Let’s you stand out from the competition
- Makes your snippet rich or structured by adding a star rating, photos, author, price, etc.
Price-free/pro version costs- $79 annually / $249 Lifetime
With this plugin, you can check all the broken links on your website. It can monitor links on your pages, posts, comments to find any broken link there. Fixing broken links are very important for search engine optimization. It can find links, redirects & images that not working anymore.
- Finds links that don’t work anymore missing redirects & images
- On the plugin page, you can edit broken links, no need to go on every post separately
- Notification through email & dashboard
- If allowed can prevent the search engine from following a link
- Allows to search URL & anchor text
- Checks both external and internal URLs.
- Scans an unlimited number of pages on your site
8. WP Rocket
- Quick and user-friendly that gives immediate results
- Cache preloading
- Page caching provides fast load time- very useful in SEO
- Images on request or lazy load which improves the load time of page
- Browser caching
- GZIP compression
- Import and export of setting for another site using WProcket plugin
Price- $49 for one website with one year of support & updates
Best SEO Tools for wordpress site 2020
The most popular SEO tool has the second-largest site crawlers after google. Also there site audit feature is best in industry. You can use this tool for keyword research, competitor research, keyword rank tracking, viral content research, SEO audit, and much more. It has the largest database of backlinks.
It crawls over 5 billion pages daily and has an index of 16 trillion backlinks
Ahrefs as an SEO tool that can help in increasing search traffic, monitoring niche, and competitor’s research.
- Competitive analysis
- Backlink research
- Rank tracking
- Web monitoring
- Keyword research
- Content research
Price- 7-day trial for $7/ Monthly price $99
It is an all in one SEO tool you can use this tool for organic traffic research, backlink & keyword research, advertising research.
- SEO toolkit- for SEO audit, rank tracking, competitor analysis, backlink audit.
- Advertising toolkit-for PPC campaigns research for paid traffic, & other ad-related strategies
- Social media toolkit for Social media research with which you can make your social strategies and spy on competitor
- Competitive research toolkit for Market research
- Content marketing toolkit for analyzing and optimizing content
Price- Starts from $99 per month
11. Google Search console
It’s a free service by Google through which you can check index status and errors on your site that need to optimize or corrected.
- Show security issues with a website like malware attacks & hacked sites
- Notification for manual penalties
- Shows all internal & external links to the site
- Allows to submit a sitemap
- Helps in checking crawl rate and shows statistics of Googlebot accesses a site
You can choose one out of Yoast, Rankmath, all in one SEO, Squirrely, or SEOPress. If you are a beginner and don’t have a budget, then go for Rankmath as it is free right now. You can also consider Yoast if you can afford to pay for Yoast; it’s my second recommendation after Rankmath. WProcket and broken link checker are must for fast and dead link free website. Broken link checker is free; however, you have to pay for WProcket, but there is a free alternative to WP rocket plugin to, but for that, you need to install six plugins that can slow down your website a little. So if your budget allows better go with WProcket.
Hi, I`m Devanshu, the man behind passiveincomepost. I love writing about SEO, WordPress, Blogging, Internet Marketing, Make money online. You can connect with me on | Facebook