What is a traffic exchange sites
Traffic exchange is a service where you can easily exchange website hits or traffic.
It is a membership website where user A can visit other member’s websites. In return, other members of a site visit user A website.
You can visit other people’s websites, and other members of the exchange network will visit yours.
We have grouped some of the top Best Traffic Exchange Sites for you that are worth checking out.
The traffic exchange websites have two types: the manual traffic exchange, where you have to click on the sites to visit manually.
Some are auto-surf websites where you have to click on the main page, sit back, and relax.
We will check out the best traffic exchange sites — auto-surf and manual.
Some terms and features to look at
Here, you will have to open the traffic exchange website once. It will automatically visit all the available sites.
Autosurf uses a bot with the help of software it browses for you. You can quickly get credits with the help of this software.
You need not do anything; software that runs a bot can work in the background and Surf for you.
Here, you will have to click on each website manually and see the website. Everyone likes manual traffic, as bot traffic is fake and less likely to convert or any other call to action.
In this type of manual traffic exchange use of captcha verification is common to restrict bots, which makes these exchanges reliable and practical
You might see the ratio as 1:1 or 2:1. The ratio is for the exchange websites and the points you have earned.
In other words, for a 1:1 ratio, you get 1 point for each website you visit. For the 2:1, you must visit two websites to get 1 point.
The points may differ from website to website, but here we have taken that 1 point equals one visit. Therefore, you should choose a website that has a 1:1 exchange ratio.
Here, the visits are anonymous. You can add Google or other social media. Google Analytics will show the traffic is coming from that particular website, and no one will know you are using the traffic exchange system.
Things to consider
There are several things that you need to consider while you are using any of the traffic exchange websites; here are a few of them
- Your Adsense or other accounts might get blocked, or you might lose the account. You should be careful if buying traffic for sites that have Adsense.
- Most people who will visit your website are not interested in buying from you. They are only visiting your website so that they would get the visitors in return
- The auto surf traffic is worthless as most people will run some software in the background or open the tab and keep it to earn traffic. They won’t buy anything from you.
- Even if you manage to set the categories, you will still get half of the people who are not all interested in your product or service.
- The bounce rate of your website might increase a lot. None of the visitors visiting your website will open any other page besides what you have added.
- Moreover last but not least, there is a chance that Google finds out that you are using any of such methods to earn traffic. They might penalize your website or completely deindex your website. You can’t control it. It is up to Google what they want to do if they find out.
Should you use the best traffic exchange sites?
Now, you might think that there might be some advantages if there are these many disadvantages. Yes, there are some advantages also.
- You will get a massive amount of traffic
- Some people might get to know you by the brand if you use the manual option.
- It is good for SEO and will increase the overall credibility of the website.
- Also, you might earn some social shares if you go with the social exchange. This will greatly help you bring your website up in the search engines.
- You can refer people and earn free credits.
- Moreover, you can even sell traffic if you want, as many people are looking for easy traffic. (Applies only for the white labels traffic exchanges)
So, it is totally up to you for which purpose you want to use. For the new websites that don’t have traffic, none of the ads are published.
You can use these traffic sites to gain some popularity at first. Later on, you can go with genuine ways to find some of the websites.
Now, let’s come to the top list, where you can find some of the handpicked traffic exchange websites. Register on more than one of them to get more traffic and views.
15 Best Traffic Exchange Sites 2023
The #1 Best Traffic Exchange Site with manual surfing is Easyhits4u. They have a 20 seconds 1:1 timer for all the free websites.
In other words, you will have to check a website for 20 seconds to earn points. For every site you visit, you will get one visitor. You can also purchase views if you are in a hurry
You can add 15 links in a free membership to get traffic as per the points you have spent.
If you want less timer and more points, you will have to upgrade to a paid version of the website. The premium version starts from $7.95 per month.
You will get a discount if you pay for 3, 6 or 12 months. This is one of the best manual traffic exchange sites.
- 1:1 exchange ration
- 20-second timer
- Referral program
Signup here- easyhits4u
- 23 Best URL Shortener to Earn Money Online Without Investment
- 9 Best pay per download sites you must know in
- What are Microblogging sites | Top Ten Micro-blogging sites
The best all-around traffic exchange, CustomHits has something for everyone! Easy to drive traffic, all hits are high quality, direct views perfect for SEO, selling the traffic, or general marketing.
Completely free to join and has some amazing core features.
Just leave CustomHits open, forget about it, and earn thousands of hits!
- Free forever (Upgrade plans available)
- High-Quality White label Direct traffic (Hide traffic source – Best for SEO)
- Geo-targeting & Gender-targeting
- Unlimited traffic, unlimited pages
- Safe, secure surfing (All links verified against multiple safe web APIs)
- Dedicated auto-surf browser
- Referral program paying 20% recurring commission for life!
Signup here – CustomHits
#3. 10k hits
Are you looking for the best traffic exchange websites for selling traffic? For you people, 10khits is one of the best traffic exchange sites that you can register.
The only reason why this is the best is that you can hide the traffic source. In other words, you can show that the traffic comes from Google or any social media site.
Therefore, if you are selling traffic, you should take a look at this website. They have a free plan, whereas the paid plan starts at $10 monthly.
You can choose according to your requirements. They have great support, and also there are many articles available on SEO that you can utilize.
Signup here- 10k hits
If you are looking for the best traffic exchange sites with auto surf as their feature, you can choose Otohits.
They have an auto surfing feature, and the engine is up 24 x 7. You can use the traffic exchange system any time and exchange the hits.
Moreover, they have a security feature that only lets users create one account from one IP address. In this way, you will get unique visitors.
Also, they have a dynamic timer ranging from 10 seconds to 600 seconds. Moreover, the best feature that I personally like is the bounce rate optimizer. Here, the visitor will get extra points for clicking on the page.
Sign up here- otohits
Rankboostup is another auto surf best traffic exchange site that you can use. They have a unique user interface with clean, easy-to-use functions.
They have a white-label solution for the people who are selling traffic.
You can add the organic keywords, and it will look like traffic is coming from a particular keyword. Moreover, you can control the duration of each visit.
It is one of the perfect solutions if you want to sell traffic and wants a completely anonymous white-label solution.
- White label traffic
- Mobile Users
- Lower bounce rate
- Visitor Duration
- You can rank on organic keywords
- Choose visitor duration as you want
- 24×7 support
- Dedicated auto-surf browser
- No limit to traffic
- Scalable results
TrafficG is next in the list of best traffic exchange sites. You can take a look at it if you are looking for free visits.
As soon as you register on the website, you get certain credits for free. You can use the credits to get views on your website.
Some people might not like the website’s user interface as it is a classic and simple theme. However, the features say it all.
You can get a 1:1 exchange ratio and buy traffic from them from as low as $7, which is far more affordable than other websites.
- 1:1 exchange ratio
- 100% free to join & use
- 1000 free banner impression on signup
- 10 free visitor credit
- 5-level reward program
- Free listing on traffic directory
If you want more quality traffic and want the people to see which web page they are clicking on, you should try Hit2hit.
It is a manual traffic exchange website with all the features you need to get started with the traffic exchange.
Here, you are clicking on the links manually, so it might take a few minutes more to earn the credits and get the traffic.
This is the main reason why most people auto-surf the best traffic exchange system.
Social ad surf is another free way to advertise your site or to get traffic. This website is free to join and use.
Like other traffic exchange sites here, you also get one credit when you visit other people’s sites. You can utilize that credit to get traffic on your site
Social ad surf is a community of marketers; you can join this community and promote your website over here to get traffic. You can build your brand as well as connections using this community
If you still haven’t found any of the best traffic exchange software, you can look at Hitlink.
The site works best for social traffic as well as for branding purposes. Many people are using traffic exchange websites only for traffic purposes.
They have a timer where you can select the duration of time you want.
Moreover, this will help you to increase your Alexa rank. The website also provides a 1:1 exchange ratio with a free account. So, you can give it a try.
The next website in our list of the best traffic exchange sites is Trezzers. They do not have any fancy features but work well.
It works in a simple method where you have to click on others’ websites. You will earn some points on each website you visit.
You can redeem that point to get views on your website. They don’t have more features, but you can use them and other best traffic exchange sites for CPM.
This way, you can easily get 1000 or more visits per day. Tezzers is free to join and use
It is an auto-hits traffic exchange that can deliver traffic to any of your submitted pages.
Most visitors from this website will hit from their home IP address. View time is 10 to 60 sec; you can also hide the autowebsuf referral URL. It can deliver unique hits.
However, traffic credit is a little expensive compared to its competitor site. Also, it does not provide geo-targeting. But still, it is worth trying
- Anonymous traffic- hide referrer
- Low bounce rate
- Real quality traffic
- Customize view duration
- Hourly traffic control
- Different Ip sessions
- Custom referrer service
- Bounce rate reduction
#12. Smiley traffic
This website has the UI of 90’s website; it is manual Surf, paid-to-click, and auto surf exchange.
You can convert your credits into banner ads or any other type of advertising.
For free member surfing, ratios are 5:4, and surfing timing is 15-20 sec. It is more than a 13-year-old website.
You can also manually Surf here and can make some money like they are giving 50 credits per 100 manual surfing website visits and $.10 for referrals
- Surfing ration 5:4
- Surfing timers -15 to 20 seconds
#13. Feeling Surf
It is a free traffic exchange. As a user, you must run a surfing application that automatically surfs the sites of other exchange members.
Every visit you make, you will earn credit for that. Later you can buy visitors from this credit from this exchange. Additionally, when you signup on to this site, you will get 10 free hits
You can customize your coming traffic. You can choose from here if you want anonymous, social, or organic traffic.
You can also select geo-target and traffic devices. Feeling Surf has a surfing app for windows, apple, and Linux.
With feeling surf, you can also control visitor stay duration from 10 sec to 300 sec. If you do not have time to earn traffic credits, you can instantly buy traffic from Feeling Surf
- Organic, anonymous & social traffic
- Traffic from various devices
- Control visit duration 10-300 sec
- Auto link clicks
- 100 free hits on joining
ebesucher is a traffic exchange site; this site is for you if you want to get targeted website visits or earn some money by discovering the web.
It is an auto-surf traffic exchange site. It offers three tools: surf bar, email exchange & paid to click.
Like other traffic exchanges, you can earn credit and acquire traffic using them.
When you sign up on this website, you will get the first 100 visitors for free.
The email-sending feature is unique, which not every traffic exchange provides.
In a mail exchange, they will send a few emails to you with the latest trends and info.
For these emails, you will get .8 to 4 points; you can later use these points for buying traffic from their site
Bighits4u is another free website traffic exchange platform. It is an exchange from where you can get geo-targeted traffic on the desired keyword with a low bounce rate
You can exchange traffic for free or buy instant traffic.
Bighits4u has a surf application for windows and Linux operating systems
It has more than 1 million members
- Desired local language traffic
- Multi-source traffic of your choice
- Mobile or desktop traffic
- Visit duration of your choice up to 300 sec
- Dedicated software
- Daily hits limit
Tips for using the best traffic exchange sites
Although there is not much to be said about the traffic exchange sites, you can still utilize these tips.
- There are only a few traffic exchanges safe for Adsense. So, make sure you read the terms and conditions correctly. We advise you not to use the traffic exchange site if you use AdSense.
- Make sure you have added the landing page or the home page for the traffic websites. This way, you might have some chance of people converting to your website.
- Register on multiple websites to earn more traffic and add more links. The best traffic exchange review is given above. You can select the one that you like the most.
- Most people will go with auto-surf websites; it is an excellent choice to go with.
- If you are one of the people who think these websites do not make customers, you are wrong here. There might be some chance of you getting a customer. Therefore, it is nothing wrong with adding the page here.
- Do not try to use any bot for any of these websites. They will quickly catch you in no time and ban your account. Instead, you can register on some auto surf traffic exchange and keep the tabs open.
- Please note that some of the websites will give you more points. It will help if you choose from those websites to get more traffic.
How Traffic Exchange Sites Work
Traffic exchange sites are Internet marketplaces where website owners and marketers trade traffic.
The primary idea behind these sites is, “You visit my website, and I will visit yours.”
The objective is to boost website traffic and visibility and obtain new visitors.
Here’s a quick rundown of how traffic exchange sites work:
Users sign up for an account on the traffic exchange website. This usually entails entering basic information and generating a username and password.
Once enrolled, individuals enter the URLs of their websites or web pages they want to promote.
- Earning Credits: Traffic exchange sites work on a credit basis. To receive traffic to your websites, you must earn credits by visiting the websites of other members. This is often accomplished by visiting websites or doing particular behaviors such as clicking links, watching adverts, or completing tasks.
- Surfing and Viewing Websites: After collecting credits, users can begin viewing the websites of other members. This is frequently accomplished via the traffic exchange site’s built-in browser. Users usually have limited time to examine one website before moving on to the next. Viewing time varies, but it is generally between a few seconds to a minute.
- Credit Allocation: Users who visit websites get credits based on their time on each site. These credits can be used to request future visits to their websites. Users gain credits as they visit more websites.
- Website Promotion: Within the traffic exchange network, users can use their earned credits to promote their own websites. You can choose how many visits you want and numerous other targeting parameters such as geographical region, language, or category.
- Traffic Delivery: Different ways are used by traffic exchange sites to send the assigned visits to users’ websites. Some systems display users’ websites as pop-ups or in frames, while others send visitors to the requested websites directly. Delivery techniques may differ based on the traffic exchange site.
It is worth noting that while traffic exchange sites might temporarily increase website traffic, the quality of the traffic is not always great.
Visitors from traffic exchanges have a poor interaction rate and are unlikely to become genuine clients or engaged users.
As a result, alternative marketing techniques and channels must be considered to bring focused and meaningful traffic to your website.
Do traffic exchanges really work
Yes, it works as real people are going to visit your website. These traffic exchange sites work through virtual currency; when you visit other people’s sites, you earn credit, and you spend them when others visit your site
It is a give-and-take traffic; however, conversion is not great though.
You just get traffic or numbers for your website. Most people just visit and stay for the required time limit and close the site without looking at it just to earn credit or traffic for their website
finding the top traffic exchange websites is critical for people seeking to boost their internet presence & attract visitors.
This post examined some of the best traffic exchange sites on the market, considering features such as dependability, user interface, efficacy, and safety.
EasyHits4U, and HitLeap were among the prominent possibilities considered.
These platforms include a wide range of capabilities, such as targeted traffic possibilities, user-friendly interfaces, and a proven track record of outcomes.
While traffic exchange websites can effectively increase website traffic, they should not be used as the primary source of increasing organic traffic and conversions.
To ensure long-term success, it is critical to supplement traffic exchange efforts with other digital marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media marketing, and quality content production.
Hi, I`m Devanshu, the man behind bloggingdost.com. I love writing about SEO, WordPress, Blogging, Internet Marketing, Make money online.